BELKI teknik was founded in 1888 as a small village smithy. The old smithy is still fully functional and now serves as a museum. In 1945, the company was acquired by K. Skjellerup, the father of today's owner. In the 1960s, a newly constructed workshop was commissioned in order to ensure improved product development and increase the company's production capacity. In 1979, K. Skjellerup's son Ivan assumed ownership of the company. During the 1980s, the first BELKI paper belt filters were developed – and so BELKI teknik was born. In 1994, BELKI teknik relocated to Rødkærsbro for capacity reasons, where it now has a production and office area of over 2000 m2. During the 1990s, the new and further development of filter systems, oil separators and central systems was expanded even more. At the same time, the company also provided services and contract manufacturing to businesses in the vicinity.
Преглед на каталога на продуктите
Каталогът не се предлага на този език. Каталози на тази фирма съществуват на следните езици:
- Разглеждане на каталога Каталога на НЕМСКИ