The company DAL OOD, is a Wholesaler, founded in 1993, which operates in the Glues, adhesives and applicators industry. It also operates in the Paints and varnishes industries. It is based in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Other companies in the same industry:
CYBERBOND EUROPE GMBH
BICKERS KLEBETECHNIK GMBH
DREI BOND GMBH
VISCOTEC PUMPEN- U. DOSIERTECHNIK GMBH
▪ Hygienic design for food, cosmetic and pharmaceutical applications
▪ Easy integration into automated processes due to compact design
▪ Length and weight savings compared to existing pumps
▪ Short cycle times
▪ Non-destructive dosing of solid containing materials with diameter of
up to 20 mm
▪ Volumetric dosing and filling, regardless of viscosity
▪ For low to high viscosity materials
▪ Long service life even with abrasive and shear sensitive materials
▪ Continuous dosing, pulsation free
▪ Precise filling with high repeatability
▪ Linear relation between dosing volume and rotational speed
▪ Programmable suck-back prevents dripping or stringing of product
▪ FDA compliant elastomers
▪ Wetted components are autoclavable
▪ Stainless steel
▪ Optional flushing connection for optimum results with CIP
▪ Easy cleaning and maintenance due to quick assembly and
WB adhesives and sealants, fast-curing and permanently elastic 1-component sealing compound, which vulcanises through reaction with atmospheric moisture to form a permanently elastic, highly ageing-resistant sealant, tension-equalising structural connections.
By using high-quality, solvent-free raw materials and different chemical compositions with appropriate modification, these adhesives and sealants can be used almost universally in the building sector for the intended purpose. Depending on the application, special cleaners can be used to
cleaning agents can be used to improve the adhesive base.
Materials based on PUR, MS polymer, acrylate, neoprene, tetrahydrofuran, SBR, instant adhesive, epoxy resin, injection resins based on epoxy resin foam, gypsum board filler and polyacrylic for fire protection applications are used.
The surfaces should be clean and dry, loose parts and dust should be removed as far as possible. The storage temperature should not be below 10°C.
WB adhesive tapes have different properties, making them ideal for very specific long-term applications.
Adhesive tapes can be printed and written on, among other things, due to their special setting they are temperature resistant, wet sanding resistant or can be removed without leaving any residue.
Adhesive tapes adapt very well to irregular surfaces and are, among other things, electro-insulating. Special materials are used as airtight films, vapour retarders and vapour barriers, for sandblasting work.
The surfaces should be clean and dry, loose parts and dust should be removed as far as possible. The storage temperature should not be below 10°C, the most favourable processing temperature is 15 - 40°C.
WB 4970 high-strength adhesive joint with double-sided adhesive tape and red liner suitable for powder coating, among other things
due to high temperature curing in combination with powder coating up to 240°C thickness 1.00 mm
Colour black / Suitable for low-energy surfaces
This finish is resistant in the powder coating curing process.
The respective assemblies for the above mentioned adhesive joints can be made of different metal materials, e.g.: Structural steels, stainless steels, aluminium.
This processing instruction does not include parts that have already been powder-coated.
The following must be observed when using Cleaner 100:
A cleaning cloth is moistened with the cleaner 100. Then clean the parts to be bonded, whereby the cleaning may only be carried out in one direction of movement (do not wipe back and forth). The parts to be bonded may have to be cleaned several times, depending on the degree of soiling.