The Forsage group of companies was founded in 2001 as a supplier of fuels and lubricants. Total, Rosneft, Shell and Valvoline.
In 2016, Forsage Lubricants launched its own production of oils.
Currently, Forsage Lubricants is a modern company that includes a lubricants plant, a filling workshop, warehouses, a vehicle fleet and a tank farm with underground and surface tanks for storing light and dark oil products.
- oils for cars;
- oils for commercial and commercial vehicles;
- oils for small equipment (mopeds, motorcycles, outboard motors, chainsaws);
- oils for marine diesel engines, locomotives;
- oils for construction and mining equipment;
- industrial oils.
Forsage Lubricants competitive advantages:
- use of only high-quality base raw materials in production: mineral base oils are supplied directly from oil refineries of PJSC Rosneft and Lukoil, synthetic ones - from leading petrochemical companies in Europe and the USA;
- technical and testing capabilities; - flexible production and our own laboratory for oil quality control.
The plant's specialists have extensive experience in the development and production of individual lubricants, guaranteeing the most prompt delivery times for their orders:
- the pricing policy in the line of premium oils is much more democratic in comparison with the "top" manufacturers;
- production of high-tech special industrial oils.
Уебсайтове на фирмата
Преглед на каталога на продуктите
Каталогът не се предлага на този език. Каталози на тази фирма съществуват на следните езици:
- Разглеждане на каталога Каталога на АНГЛИЙСКИ