The company PHARMACEUTICAL PLANTS MILVE A D, which operates in the Pharmaceutical products industry. It is based in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Other companies in the same industry:
PHARMATURCA PHARMACEUTICAL WAREHOUSE EXPORTER LTD
LES LABORATOIRES BROTHIER
Protection of the female reproductive system in metabolic syndrome
• The active ingredients will promote restoring ovulation and regular menstrual periods, helping to reduce the severity of metabolic syndrome and normalizing the natural hormonal balance.
• Two forms of inositol in a natural ratio for the body.
• Effective dosage of components.
• Synergistic action of active substances.
Presentation: 60 х 1.43 g coated tablets.
JOMA KUNSTSTOFFTECHNIK GMBH
JOMA takes the classic pump dispenser to a new level. The JOMA vacuum pump system provides an impressive range of functional details: the three-stage dosing quantity setting, the self-closing protective cap, the integrated double tamper-evident protection and extensive customization options.
Viscous and heavy media are gernerally a great challenge for pump dispensers. Due to the resistance of a viscous medium, cavities are easily created in the the pumping performance suddenly breaks down.
JOMA therefore relies on the vacuum pump system. The overflow sleeve, which rests on the medium, prevents unwanted air pockets and conveys fluid and even highly viscous media homogeneously through the riser pipe.
It seals off cleanly from the container wall and hygienically prevents the contents from drying out. On request, all parts in contact with the product can be produced metal-free to exclude reactions with the medium.
Protection of reproductive system at cellular level
• Nonhormonal support for regulation of proliferative processes (cell growth) in reproductive organs.
• Natural plant components in effective dosages.
• It will be useful in conditions accompanied by excessive cell growth (endometriosis, mastopathy, benign prostate hyperplasia, papillomas or warts, etc.).
Drug form: 30 tablets weighting 1.0 g.
ATLANTIC CHEMICALS TRADING GMBH