The company MIKROVOLT FEJLESZTÕ ÉS KERESKEDELMI KFT., is a Manufacturer/ Producer, founded in 1991, which operates in the Teaching materials industry. It is based in Budapest, Hungary.
Other companies in the same industry:
RDF GROUP LLC
VIDEODESK STUDIO LIGHTBOARD
Interactive climbing wall is an educational play structure that combines innovative technologies, learning methodics and physical activity. Being involved in the climbing wall activities, children move along a vertical surface. They learn to distinguish colors and shapes as well as improve their logic skills and build contacts with other children
during the activities.
The structure meets all the relevant safety regulations.
- Learn colours, shapes, form and improve mathematical skills.
- Children develop reaction, agility, body motility, healthy muscular system.
- Teach children team work and competitive skills.
Magium educational interactive complex combines sensomotor games and modern technology thus turning the floor into a touch-sensitive surface. Through play children develop their creativity and logic thinking, learn to construct and model, train their imagination. They improve their visual attention span as well as obtain elementary mathematical concepts.
Designed for children from 2 to 10 years old.
- From now on familiar classes pass in an active form.
- Combines modern technology and geometric figures.
- Allows to conduct team and competition-based activities for up to 16 children at once.
Interactive sandbox-table is an educational complex which combines functions of an interactive sandbox and a touchscreen table.
Augmented reality technology turns ordinary sand into earth's surface with lakes and mountains, volcanoes and valleys.
Additional panels make it possible to conduct activities in touchscreen table mode.
- Conduct effective activities that allow to reach different teaching goals.
- Teach children geography, constitution of earth, shapes, the world around.
- Improve children's memory, spatial orientation, maths and speech skills.
WEINLICH GMBH & CO. KG
Modular equipments for technical training at engines under realistic operating conditions: under load at the engine dynamometer.
Applications depending on scope of delivery:
torque, power = f(speed),
specific consumption sfc = f(speed, power)
(gravimetric, selectable automatically).
Above tests can be carried out in different ways: conventionally or supported by the test bed's MP Computer or with automatic documentation by directly printing or by PC
thermal balance (PC required),
real function of a transmission
(automatic transmission only with PC),
p-V-diagram (PC required).
Functions of engine and engine control depending on the load may be demonstrated by using motor analysers, exhaust gas analysers and further measuring instruments.
Model-specific error-switch boards are extending the demonstration varieties and are enabling a practical error diagnostics.
Comparison of different engines under a certain aspect within one lesson.